- Work with highly skilled engineers
- Full remote work, friendly working environment
- The fastest growing company in Indonesia
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer with a strong sense of ownership and a passion to learn something new.As part of the team, you will be given the chance to build and improve itemku.com.Successful candidates must also be innovative, flexible, self-directed, and able to design and write reliable, maintainable code.
What you should know
- We are doing full remote work.
- You have to pass an online coding test first to apply to our company.
- After you apply, follow this link: https://itemku.com/s/setest.
- There will be an online test. If you pass the online test, we will contact you soon.
- If you don’t finish the online test, we will not continue your application.
- Architect, design, implement and maintain complex, scalable, and performant services and applications using modern technology and methodologies.
- Work with orchestration services to monitor and maintain our service infrastructure.
- Implement unit and integration tests to drive code quality.
- Enhance processes through analysis, tracking, and automation.
- Mentor fellow engineers to influence our technology decisions and how we write code.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with high-volume transactional systems.
- Experience influencing software engineers to follow best practices.
- Made major contributions to the design/architecture of one or more projects.
- Have assisted in the interview process for new engineers.
- Have mentored junior engineers.
- 4+ years of web development in a production environment.
What will really excite us (but isn’t required):
- Expertise with React with Next.js.
- Good understanding of Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledgeable with Node.js and its framework.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- 4+ years of e-commerce experience with high-volume transactions.