- Assisting Brand manager for develop, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and asses against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Coordination with cross function for assigned Campaign & Promotion
- Responsible for day to day social media operation
- Monitor competitor’s activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Minimum bachelor degree from reputable university, preferably from Marketing Management or Business Management with minimum GPA 3.0
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience as Assistant Brand Manager from Consumer Goods company
- Have knowledge about Digital Marketing and social media.
- Literacy in English (speaking and writing)
- Placement on Kalbe Nutritional’s subsidiary