- Identify, create, and participate in the implementation of business process improvements (SOP, flow, high level process), enabling tools, and systems that deliver tangible value to the Customer Service Team.
- Analyze and develop business process diagrams (flow chart) and models to support process design and redesign initiatives.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams within JDID Operations to identify and address improvement opportunities (including arrange the meeting, summarize the action plan, send requirement to Tech Team/PM Team, follow up the progress).
- Be responsible for streamlining, simplifying and improving end-to-end processes, driving a continuous improvement culture, with systems & tools to drive productivity
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics related to CX/CS Projects.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Be an auditor for all changes and initiatives within CX/CS department.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and diverse audiences
- Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, fast changing environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Good team player and able to operate independently
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus
- Experience in Customer Experience is a plus
- Ability in identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Able to get support and engage senior leaders