- Perform data exploration, data cleaning, data imputation, and feature engineering on unstructured and structured data.
- Build the infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Collaborate with data analyst and BI Developer to develop a comprehensive Business Intelligence Dashboard.
What you need to have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 2+ years of experience in data engineering role
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and automation
- Familiar with BigQuery, Airflow, and Google Cloud Environment
- Hands-on experience implementing ETL/ELT and data pipeline tools
- Familiar with UNIX based operating system