- Start Up BUMN (Telkom Indonesia)
- Lingkungan Kerja yang “fun”
- Lokasi Kantor Strategis
As a Frontend Developer, your primary role is in developing user-facing web apps, with specific emphasis on user interface design. You are going to use library of internal UI components or create custom UI components. You will work with a small team and can switch team or projects depending on business needs. Together with UI Designer and UX Researcher, you are fully empowered to the design and mockup into well-researched apps, and of course you will consume backend API services.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Develop, improve, maintain, and publish high quality user-facing web.
- Ensure apps that you develop are cross-device compatible, adhere to our company-wide style guide, and matches the designed user experience.
- Doing test driven development.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other developers, quality assurance, product owner, scrum master, and etc.
- Apply design patterns and design principles to produce maintainable code.
- Solve technical problems.
Work Experience : Minimal 2 Years Frontend / Web Developer
Digital Technical Skill :
- Experience with web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations.
- Good Practice using Gitflow.
- Continuously learn about new engineering techniques and technologies.
- Basic graphic design skills
- Knowledge and experience with ReactJS or VueJS.
- Knowledge and experience with Sass or LESS.
- Good Knowledge of RESTFul API
- Familiarity with test driven development using Jest, Enzyme, etc
- Good understanding about JSON, XML, custom data structure, etc