- Support organisation effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, employee engagement, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Indentify training needs for team and individuals and evaluate training program.
- Collaborate with the Business departments to understand hiring needs and team goals.
- Develop HR Strategy.
- Develop and monitors the implementation of company regulations in conjunction with the prevailing Government Manpower Act.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Law, Economic or equivalent.
- 4 years HR Generalist experience in a busy high-growth environment, preferably in the Retail / e-commerace industry.
- Solid knowledge of employee relation, performance management, employee engagement, industrial relation.
- Solid knowledge of government regulations.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and outperform through personal drive.
- Fluent in Bahasa & Mandarin is a Must.