- Execute Training Need Analysis in all department to oversee every department’s training needs to improve employee capabilities in order to support company’s business growth.
- Provides design learning / training programs (modules, training delivery, pitching relevant vendors) for all divisions in order to develop soft skills, and hard skills for all employee.
- Build annual and monthly training program and prepare training plans to maximize the monthly sales outcome
- Create budgets for all costs associated with training, and write detailed reports to justify expenditures for reporting to company management
- Create and develop Job Roles and Job Descriptions, and also ensure that all jobs in all roles for every positions are clearly described.
- Maintaining the regular update of the company’s organizational chart/ structures, and keep the organization structure are in line with the company business growth.
- Maximum 37 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Industrial Engineering/ Human Resources Management/ Psychology background will be prefered).
- At least possess 4 years working experience as Organization Development & Talent Management Head / Manager are mandatory.
- Capable in using Microsoft Visio will be very considered
- Possess excellent analythical thinking, presentation skill, Interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of person in a diverse community.
- Experienced in creating & developing organization structure for new division, job descriptions and also job grading.
- Experienced in creating TNA, create training modules, deliver soft skill trainings, perform pre-post test and training reports.
- Capable to communicate in Mandarin Language will be very considered.
- Candidate should be willing to work in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta