- Bachelor’s Degree in any major from a reputable university.
- Working experiences for 1-3 years.
- Results-driven and thrive on sales targets set.
- High presentation skills.
- E-commerce affinity.
- Familiarity with MS Office – Excel and Powerpoint.
- English is a must.
- Proven ability to work as a team and independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with all levels of individuals.
- Increase the number of quality sellers using JD.ID as a platform to sell.
- Focus on bringing the right assortment ( Brand, high-quality products ) that will leverage JD.ID as a trusted multi-category.
- Work closely with internal JD.ID teams (Operations, marketing, legal, etc) to set up an account.
- Arrange training sessions for seamless onboarding experience for vendors.
- Meet or exceed monthly targets set (number of sellers, assortment, GMV, order volume ).
- Actively seek the new market trends and make sure that JD has the right assortment.