Start Up BUMN (Telkom Indonesia)
Lingkungan Kerja yang “fun”
Lokasi Kantor Strategis
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Work Experiences : Min 2 years as Quality Assurance Engineer, Tester, Software Developer, or Software Development in Test Engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA Methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in automation testing using Groovy
- Good knowledge of Database, ERD, DFD, or other Data Model.
- Good understanding of UML, Flowchart, Activity Diagram, etc.
- Experience in Functional or Non Functional Testing.
- Good Knowledge of API.
- Fluent using Kobiton and Appium, Groovy. – Experienced in using Device Farms, Katalon.
- Good Knowledge of Database, API, Agile Methodology such as Scrum or Kanban, UML, ERD and Flowchart.
- Familiar with several tools such as TestRail, JMeter, SonarQube, Nessus, Postman, Selenium, Cypress, and Cucumber
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Be able to create Test Documentation / Reporting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies