Monthly itemku member voucher: For every game you love to play
Provide medical insurance
- We are doing full remote work. Please make sure you have a computer and internet connection
- You have to pass an online test first to apply to our company.
- After you apply, follow this link: itemku.com/s/senior-dms-online-test
- If you pass the online test, we will contact you soon.
- If you don’t finish the online test, we will not continue your application.
Hi guys!We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate must be passionate for growing revenue through digital marketing channels, and full of innovative ideas to drive growth
- Planning, implementing, reporting, and monitoring digital campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.)
- Identifying trends and insight, and optimizing the performance of digital campaign
- Run various experiments (A/B testing, budgeting, etc.) in order to optimize on-going campaigns based on set business objectives
- Collaborating with various teams (internal and external) in regards to queries regarding digital campaigns
- Minimum 3-year experiences as Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, or similar role
- English proficiency
- Has experience with online marketing campaign (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and TikTok Ads)
- Understand web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- Strong communication, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Skilled at data processing using Excel or Google Sheets
You will have an advantage compared to other candidates if you:
- Have google analytics or google Ad-words certification is a plus
- Work experience from ecommerce, agency, or startup company will be an advantage
- Have strong leadership qualities
- A hard core gamer/pop culture enthusiast