- Responsible for PostgreeSQL, and other relational database administrations (PostgreeSQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQL Server)and management (capacity planning, installation, backup, recovery, monitoring, optimizations, troubleshooting, etc).
- Refining the Database logical design model so that it can be translated into a specific data model (RDBMS and Non RDBMS/NoSQL).
- Database & Query performance tuning.
- Controlling user access permissions and privileges.
- Monitoring database efficiency.
- Supporting user data request, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Developing, managing and testing backup and recovery plans.
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Provision SQL & NoSQL instances, both in clustered and nonclustered configurations
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on experiences with online production PostgreeSQL, Mongo DB, SQL Server database operations.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree
- Strong PostgreeSQL, MongoDB development skills; demonstrated competence developing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and other Database Objects
- Experience using Ansible, Git, Terraform, Kubernetes, PGPool, ProxySQL, Galera, Query Optimizatio
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Familiar with AWS & GCP
- Experienced in learning and evaluating new technologies