- Remote work
- Monthly itemku member voucher: For every game you love to play
- Provide medical insurance
TO ALL APLICANTS, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY:
- We are doing full remote work. Please make sure you have a computer and internet connection
- FILL THE FORM (https://itemku.com/s/uxds_form) and do the ONLINE CODE TEST within the form.
- If you pass the online test, we will contact you soon. If you don’t finish the online test, we will not continue your application.
Good luck with the test. Hope, you are the one who we are looking for!
- Minimum 5 years experience as UI/UX Designer or UX Researcher.
- Experienced in creating user journey, user flow, and wireframe.
- Experience in managing design system and UI documentation
- Experience in using UI/UX design tools (XD, Figma, invision, balsamiq, etc)
- Experience in user research methods such as usability testing and user interviews.
- Experience in using design analytics tools. (Hotjar, UX Cam, Amplitude, etc)
- Create design and user journey on every itemku features and product/business units across multiples devices (Web+App).
- Identifying design problems through user journey and devising elegant solutions.
- Develop low & hi fidelity design, user experience flow, & translate it into highly-polished visual composites following style and brand guidelines.
- Brainstorm and works together with Design Lead, UX Engineers and PMs to execute a design sprint on specific story or task
- Conducting a user research and usability test to measure current design implementation then to decide iteration execution phase
- Iteratively improving user interface & user experience based on data and user tests.
- Mentoring, educating, improving, & standardizing hard skills of the team
Most ideal candidates for us:
- Have simplicity yet effective and intuitive design sense. we don’t need such beautiful design. What we need is “beautiful” in interaction experience
- Critical thinking & Good problem solving
- Strong in empathy and communication skill
- cope at least 4/5 of our Requirement 😉