- Flexitime and Opportunity to Working from Home
- Professional Training and Development
- Motivational Perks
We’re looking for a System Administrator. S/he will be managing a high-performing server and infrastructure that back-boned our product and services. Moreover, S/he will coordinate and perform preventive system maintenance; Set up day-to-day maintenance of production systems. Perform resource monitoring, performance tuning, and scaling of infrastructure as needed. System Administrator at Niagahoster will work with development initiatives to proactively prepare server builds and input on design/implementation considerations. If you are ready to be part of our team, join us now!
- Perform system & software installations, upgrades, and maintenance, patch administration, kernel modification/upgrades, file system management, performance, and security analysis, and network configuration/tuning;
- Perform various levels of support for systems and servers (Linux based);
- Install and configure various network equipment;
- Create and maintain necessary tools to monitor our network and ensure 100% network uptime and delivery;
- Create custom scripts to automate various tasks and workflows;
- Support the CSA team when needed.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Engineering team.;
- Taking regular back up of data, create new stored procedures, and listing back-up is one of the duties;
- Enhance, maintain and create the tools for the Linux environment and its users;
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Bachelor degree in technology-related fields or equivalent;
- A solid understanding of Linux system administration;
- A solid understanding of networking, firewalls, load balancers, TCP/IP, security standards;
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP);
- Good to have Experienced with Ansible, Chef, IPMI / iDrac, RAID, FSCK, VMWARE, OVZ 7, Vanguard.
- Have flexible work hours as we’re living up the value of freedom and responsibility;
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences, and many more to support your professional development;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Opportunities to explore ideas to maximize impactful result;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prizes, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!