We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To make an outstanding customer experience in all of our product touchpoints to achieve an optimum conversion rate, we are looking for a UI UX Team Leader. They will be responsible for leading the entire product design business process by working closely with various teams to deliver the best product with the best UX. Moreover, the Product Manager will collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process. If you are the one we’ve been looking for, join us now!
- Maintain ownership of the product vision and roadmap and improve the product development process. Lead the team in expanding mastery of the business goals of each design request and pushing back on stakeholders with innovative UX/UI proposals.
- Demonstrate high-quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks, work on a framework for judging the success or failure of the product, prioritize feature development, and structure product failures.
- Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Lead design strategy activities to understand user needs & business opportunities, uncover business/user needs, generate potential solutions, craft a holistic vision for the end-to-end product and develop roadmaps for achieving that future.
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with style guides and are of high-quality standards.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects
- Lead the UI/UX design of the Niagahoster company.
- Lead the Designers’ Guild and develop the best designers in the league. Integrate best design practices within the company.
- Develop company design roadmaps (new design hires to the agile teams, design tools integration, design system management).
- Be a design mentor for everyone who’s interested in this field.
- Do experiment with MVP concept
- 5+ years of industry experience as a UI/UX designer and/or manager in a cross-functional UI/UX team, dedicated to the complete UI/UX design and development lifecycle of several successfully launched desktop and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of the website platforms and experience designing and launching products for both.
- Proven success designing and optimizing high-quality product experiences for a variety of platforms including desktop, web, and mobile.
- Mastery of UX interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, design patterns, and annotated comps.
- Architect system-wide design solutions that satisfy both product and engineering requirements.
- Experience managing a team of around 10-15 UI/UX team members. Ability to communicate with different departments of a multi-national and dynamic company
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in other types of designs (online ads, print, etc.) will be an advantage.
- Deep understanding of Business Success Metric and how to implement it in UI/UX team
- Knowledge of Lean Startup Methodology
- Have flexible work hours.
- Enjoy working remotely (stay anywhere in Indonesia).
- Be a part of inspiring working culture.
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team that respects and cares for each other.
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prizes, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!