- In charge for inbound, inventory, and outbound process
- Inbound management which includes: quality checking, receiving & put away
- Outbound management which include: picking, packing, and sorting
- Stock management which include: replenishment, inventory control, rearrangement, cycle count, inventory consolidation
- Troubleshooting any inbound/outbound discrepancies
- Train and develop agents, monitor individual performance agents
- Candidate must possess at least SMA/SMK
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): excel
- Preferably specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.